ANOUSTA shampoo is THE most popular product made by Linda Anousta!
Deeply cleanse and revitalise your hair with our natural UNSCENTED shampoo.
Containing NO essential oils the UNSCENTED ANOUSTA natural shampoo cleanses and is extremely effective without stripping hair of it’s natural oils.
This adds a shine to your hair and reduces hair loss.
- Paraben-free and SLS-free shampoos
- Natural and organic plant extracts
- Suitable for sensitive skin and all hair types
Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) is a harsh foaming agent which is found in many mainstream brands and can lead to scalp irritation and strip your hair’s natural oils.
We are pleased to say that all of our natural shampoos are SLS-free. We also do not use artificial fragrances, alcohol, parabens, phthalates or any other questionable ingredients. The shampoo still bubbles and gives some foam but is not the Toxic base commonly used in most other commercial shampoo’s.
Why use our natural unscented shampoo?
This unscented version is perfect for people with a very sensitive scalp or for people who may be suffering with Eczema, Psoriasis or a very itchy scalp.
Suitable for those who are ultra sensitive to scent /perfume and essential oils in general. Still a great shine achieved after the 4-6 wash.
-Aqua (triple filtered water)
-Mipa Laureth Sulphate & Cocoamido-propul Betain (gentle detergent derived from vegetable fats)
-Cocamidopropylbetain NaCl Decyl Glucoside- (gentle soap derived from sugar or coconut butter)
-Omega (Olive Oil)
-Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate- (preservatives)
-Sodium Chloride (unrefined French Sea Salt)
Styling Tips for Very fine and thinning hair.
Daniel Field, a world renowned hair dresser with his own range of natural Ammonia free and peroxide free hair colours recommends the following tips for thinning or very fine hair.
- Smooth rollers such as covered heated rollers or sponge cushion rollers will help create a bend without mechanical damage.
- Self fixing rollers are the worst for breakage as they pull the hairs out by catching them.
- Hot tongs are lethal!if they are too hot for your fingers they are too hot for your hair!
- The right cut, the right product and the right styling techniques can really make a difference
- Curly hair should be dried using a hair diffuser
- Drying hair upside down gives root lift on straight as well as curly hair
- Hair is thinner by 5% each time it is permed
- Leave your hair to dry as long as possible just naturally before you apply any heating to the hair